Monday, February 2, 2009

7 Months Already!!

Ella and Thalia turned 7 months old a week ago today, and I can't believe it! I also took them in for their "6 month" check-up last week, and here are their stats:
Ella weighed 20 lbs, 6 oz and is 27.65 inches long. Thalia weighed 17 lbs, 15 oz and is 27.95 inches long.
They are getting so big so quickly! They are both crawling and sitting up. Ella is even pulling up and standing up!! She's so strong, it's amazing. Ella and Thalia both are such good babies- I've really been blessed! It's so neat to watch them explore and grow everyday. They are both very curious and love getting into everything. Here are some pics I took on their "birthday."

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Those pictures are toooo cute!! Hey, I told you that you'd get addicted to blogging. Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

What cutie pies:) And we need to chat at the YMCA I was so excited to see you there!! You can look at our blog now thanks to Lisa I have yours:) You little ones need to come teach Addie to crawl, she is close but not quite there. Let me know when you want to have a play date!!