Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bunch-O-Pictures

Hello! I haven't had too much time to post anything lately, so here are some pictures taken over the last few weeks. Enjoy!



These were taken at Ava's school the week of Valentine's Day.









Taken last weekend- the girls were having fun with the diaper bag!





Caught! I walked in the kitchen, and they were trying to get into the cabinets.









Oh Thalia....she is SOO messy when it comes to eating!




Ella is our little adventurer.





Ava....looking very serious.






I love these pictures! I took them today....they just look so cute in their little jeans!














And finally, this is also from today- Ava likes to walk around in mommy and daddy's shoes- it's so cute!


















5 comments:

Lisa said...

SO stinkin' cute!!! I just can't believe how grown-up all three of them look. I miss you guys!!

Julie said...

I can't believe how much everyone has changed since I last saw them. The twins look alot more alike and Ava looks so grown up. Looking forward to seeing you guys here soon.

Julie

carolbarber1988 said...

thank you for posting, now we can all watch the girls grow up. they are gorgeous! Thalia looks like Ava to me. i will see you soon.

Unknown said...

They are so adorable. And can I say Advanced, I was amazed that they were standing up there, they look so busy!! Addie is still takin her time with crawling and she is 9 months old today!! I just made my blog private and don't have your email so if you want me to invite you just email me at wakild21@gmail.com!!

Anonymous said...

Okay I am officially not speaking to you until there is a email from you with pictures of the girls or a new post.;) I am serious!:)