Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Day at the Park

Last Thursday it was about 75 degrees here, so I decided to venture out with the girls and take them to the park. Ava wanted to swing the entire time, so I set the girls out on the ground on a towel.

We were only there about 45 minutes when I realized it was time to go when I saw this:

Ella had passed out where she was sitting. So, I loaded Ava and Thalia into the wagon and off we went. Thalia was still pretty happy.



I got them home, put Ella to bed and gave Ava some lunch. I also fed Thalia and put her down for a nap. When I came back out to see if Ava was ready to get out of her chair, this is what I found:

Needless to say, the fresh air must have got to them- everyone was out for several hours!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness- those pictures are too funny!! Wow, you'll have to go to the park every day and wear those girls out. Glad the weather has improved!

Miss ya, lady!

SteveB said...

Hi Boo Boo; These pictures are just tooo cute. Wish we lived closer, would love to be able to watch these girls grow up.

Love Ya Bunches
Steve